ITIL® Continual Service Improvement Certificate
The continued improvement of the quality of services is a must for any organization. It proves that you take the users of your services seriously. That is why the Continual Service Improvement module should not be missing from the ITIL® exams offered for IT Service Management.
An exam for CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
You would like to improve how you provide services and learn more about the principles, processes, methods, organization and techniques. Your full attention is on implementation and the critical success factors for continued improvement of services.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
The mapping of this certificate against the e-Competence Framework.
Legend for coverage:
- General - The competence is covered at the level indicated
- Partial - The competence is covered to some extent
- Superficial - Relevant knowledge is covered to some extent
- The competence level is available in the framework
- The competence level is not available in the framework
- The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management*
- An accredited training by an accredited training provider
*Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate.
- Candidates are tested on 8 topics:
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Organizing for continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Number of questions: 8
Pass mark: 70%
Open book: No
Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Cena bez DPH: 9 350 KčCena s DPH: 11 313,5 Kč
- K dispozici