ITIL® Service Strategy Certificate
The strategic aspect of services within the Service Lifecycle should not be underestimated. It is essential that IT fits in with the business. This requires specific knowledge and skills. How can you include services at a strategic level? This module offers a thorough basis for strategic development, appraisals, financial management and demand management.
You are a CIO, CTO, manager, team leader, designer, architect, planner, IT consultant, IT audit manager, IT security manager or ITSM trainer or are a member of the supervisory staff. Your role involves dealing with or being responsible for developing strategies for services.
The Service Strategy certificate shows that you are able to deal strategically with services and all related aspects of services. You understand the risks and the critical success factors and have the skills for raising the service strategy within the organization to a higher level.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
Legend for coverage
- The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management*
- An accredited training by an accredited training provider
*Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate.
Candidates are tested on the following categories:
1. Introduction to service strategy
2. Service strategy principles
3. Service strategy processes
5. Organizing for service strategy
6. Technology considerations
7. Implementing service strategy
8. Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Number of questions: 8
Pass mark: 70%
Open book: No
Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Cena bez DPH: 9 350 KčCena s DPH: 11 313,5 Kč
- K dispozici