Taking and managing risk is essential for organizations to achieve their business objectives. Management of Risk (M_o_R) provides a route map for cost-effective, best-practice risk management that can help organizations improve service delivery and achieve real value for money.
- Provides an accessible, step-by-step framework for managing risk that covers the M_o_R principles, approach and process
- Advises on how to embed and review risk management differently depending on the objectives at risk
- Demonstrates how successful risk management can benefit an organisation by contributing to fewer unwelcome surprises, more efficient use of resources, better service delivery and lower capital costs
- Includes real-life examples that illustrate how the M_o_R principles, approach and process can be applied
- Identifies more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.