Portfolio, programme and project offices are widely used to support best-practice in organizations of all sizes, across public and private sectors. This Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) publication builds on the references in PRINCE2®, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®), and Management of Risk (M_o_R®) and Management of Portfolios (MoP®) to provide a single information source for organizations or individuals wishing to set up or maintain an effective delivery support office.
Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices describes how to create tailored governance and support structures for managing portfolios, programmes and projects. It includes guidance for building a business case, and funding models for set-up and ongoing costs. Different types of office are considered, together with the roles and services that may be carried out.
- Defines the principles, processes and techniques of effective P3Os
- Discusses the value of P3Os and performance measures
- Includes real-world examples and case studies
- Describes typical lifecycles of P3O models
- Extends the guidance within PRINCE2, MSP, MoP, MoV and M_o_R
This publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the P3O qualification.
- Price excl. VAT: 1 500 KčPrice incl. VAT: 1 650 Kč
- On request Send request