The main benefit of a certified TOGAF Training Course: Foundation - L1, which is often also presented as TOGAF® 9 Foundation is a certificate issued by the international organization The Open Group.
Graduates will receive an internationally accredited certificate confirming basic knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture (often referred to as enterprise architecture).
The training is focused on:
- knowledge of terminology,
- architecture structure and basic concepts of TOGAF
- principles of Enterprise Architecture and benefits of TOGAF methodology
It is a basic certified course for managers who participate in any way in the corporate infrastructure. Who are among the most frequent graduates and do you belong to this category?
- System architects who want to take advantage of the best of TOGAF
- Managers looking for a standard in Enterprise Architecture;
- Project managers; people responsible for the design, development, implementation and management of systems;
What will you learn?
Graduates are able to work on projects and hold positions where knowledge is required:
- Enterprise Architecture;
- Reference model TOGAF v.9
- EA terminology, standardization and concepts;
- ADM cycle and goals in all stages, as well as customized ADM customization
- How each ADM cycle contributes to the effective management of Enterprise Architecture;
Part of the accredited course is the opportunity to pass the official certification exam thanks to the connection of the accredited training organization directly to the portal The Open Group. The certificate is issued by The Open Group to all graduates who meet the test criteria:
- 40 questions / 60 min.
- Closed book exam
- Multiple choice format
- Pass mark: 55% correct answers (22 questions out of 40)
TOGAF® 9 Foundation course >
TOGAF® 9 Foundation Certification >