IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011
IT Service Management Foundation Bridge tests a candidate’s fundamental knowledge of key information and concepts of ITSM. The emphasis is placed on the service management system (SMS) and service management processes. Specifically the core concepts and basic terminology of ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
Who is this certification for?
ITSM Foundation Bridge is specifically for professionals with another service management certificate like SIAM(TM), VeriSM(TM) or ITIL.
- Introduction to IT Service Management
- The Service Management System (SMS)
- Service Design and Transition
- The service delivery processes and their relationships
- The relationship processes and their relationships
- The resolution processes and their relationships
- The control processes and their relationships
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 20 (Multiple Choice)
- Pass mark: 65%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
- Level: Foundation
- Available languages: English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Latin American Spanish
- Requirements: ITIL® Foundation Certificate
- Cena bez DPH: 3 950 KčCena s DPH: 4 345 Kč
- K dispozici