M_o_R® Practitioner Certificate in Risk Management
"The term 'management of risk' incorporates all the activities required to identify and control the exposure to risk which may have an impact on the achievement of an organization's business objectives." - from Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners. Management of Risk® inspects risks from strategic and operational view and within programs and projects.
Aimed at anyone working within a corporate governance environment that has responsibilities for identifying, assessing, or managing risks, or reporting on risk management activities across the organization.
Management of Risk® Practitioner is the follow-up on Management of Risk® Foundation and is part of the Best Management Practice portfolio.
e-Competence Framework (e-CF)
Legend for coverage
- Understand the relationships between the four elements of the M_o_R® framework
- Be able to apply the principles, approach, processes and techniques
- Be able to review and make recommendations to embed the M_o_R® framework
- Be able to create and assess any of the M_o_R® framework documents
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column
Exam duration: 180 minutes
Number of questions: 80
Pass mark: 50% (40 out of 80)
Open book: Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners and ABC Guide part A Example Techniques
Electronic devices permitted: No
- Cena bez DPH: 10 552 KčCena s DPH: 12 767,92 Kč
- K dispozici