PRINCE2® for the Project Executive: Practical Advice for Achieving Project Governance focuses on the important role and responsibilities of the project executive in PRINCE2®. It provides answers to the practical questions project Executives are faced with.
Intended for Executives responsible for directing a variety of project types, including research, product development, organisational change, and introduction of new work processes, town and country planning, housing improvements, company relocations, and development and implementation of ICT solutions.
This title also allows project and programme managers to look at their role through the eyes of a project Executive.
- A crash course in Project Governance for the Executive
- Project executives can read how to obtain more control over a project with less effort.
- The book provides answers to the practical questions project executives are faced with.
- Real world comments from experienced project executives in industry.
- Cena bez DPH: 1 080 KčCena s DPH: 1 188 Kč
- Na dotaz Napsat dotaz