Cyber Resilience Best Practices provides organizations with a methodology for implementing cyber resilience. It offers a practical approach to cyber resilience, reflecting the need to detect and recover from incidents, and not rely on prevention alone. It uses the ITIL® framework, which provides a proven approach to the provision of services that align to business outcomes.
- Designed to help organizations better prepare themselves to deal with an increasing range and complexity of cyber threats. It provides a management approach to assist organizations with their compliance needs, so it complements new and existing policies and frameworks.
- The guide has been developed by experts in both hands-on cyber resilience and systems management. Working closely with subject and technology experts in cybersecurity assessment
- This guidance supports the best practice training and certification which is available to help organizations up-skill their people by providing a defined benchmark for cyber resilience knowledge and skills.
- Resilia Cyber Resilience Best Practices is aligned to fit with ITIL as this is the most widely accepted service management framework. However, the best practice is equally suitable for organizations to adopt within other systems such as COBIT® and organization-specific frameworks.
- Cena bez DPH: 2 959 KčCena s DPH: 3 254,9 Kč
- K dispozici
- Koupit knihu